Tuesday, February 8, 2011

VALENTINE SPECIAL : Love Potion Raindrops.........

Love potion raindrops are falling,
Reminding me of you.
Drizzling from my eyes are salty tears,
Creating a saddening hue.

My locks can feel the feel of wind,
But I just feel your touch.
Your finger on my gentle skin,
I think I miss you much.

The tingle of the water drops,
Yell at me to hear,
The laughter that surrounds me
Is just like yours, my dear.

I want to grasp a piece of moon,
A petal of a flower,
Cause they all remind me of you
As the love potion raindrops are................................

3 comments:

  1. Nice and delicate one. it was pleasure to visit your blog. Following U. visit my both the blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice and delicate. Nice to visit your blog. following U. Visit my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go girl!!!keep it going...:-)

    ReplyDelete